Do you have a passion for making things entirely by hand or appreciate it in other people? In my teens and twenties, I got a thrill out of being my own mechanic on my old '75 Mustang. Yep, I've changed a few water pumps and brake pads. I have sewn every stitch of handmade rag dolls with a needle and thread (no machine stitching), and I prefer to cook from scratch. Isn't it much more rewarding to gather family and friends to put in fence posts, and raise barns? So naturally for me, prepping the fleece, learning to spin, and then making things from the alpacas' luscious fiber is my idea of happiness! -Kaylen

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sharing a Great Find: Kevin & Amanda

A blog I really like has just posted an awesome recipe for Crispy Shrimp Pasta with gorgeous pictures and easy instructions.  I'm drooling and I know you will be, too.


Kevin & Amanda have so many fun categories to explore, and I bet Miley and Howie will become fast favorites of yours.  You'll have to visit to see who these wonderful little lovebugs are!  I'll warn you...they are adorably addicting!  :)


I love when I find a good blog and I just HAD to share.

1 comment:

Andy and Deb said...

Found it too....it looks so yummy, have to try it very soon!!